Welcome to the New-ACE
New-ACE, A Network for New Academics in Control Engineering, is funded by EPSRC
to support early-stage academics, researchers and industrialists in control engineering
and related subject areas.
- to provide a platform for the members to exchange ideas, experience and practices
- to develop and strengthen long-term collaboration activities, including joint applications
and collaborations with industry
- to support potential future leaders in control engineering and related areas
- to develop and sustain a strong future for control engineering in the UK
Strengthening the UK control engineering research base through better interaction
and cooperation between early stage academics and researchers in control engineering.
- Sharing and advancing knowledge in the field of control engineering.
- Identifying and promoting emerging multidisciplinary research areas in which control
theory provide the appropriate framework and tools of study.
For more information, please contact Dr Q.-C. Zhong at
Email: Q.Zhong @ liverpool.ac.uk
Tel.: 0151-794 4501
Fax: 0151-794 4540
6th New-ACE Workshop
ADVANCED PROCESS CONTROL
Venue : University of Loughborough
Date : 15th - 16th September 2010
Grand Challenges in Control
See the news page for details
The Engineering and